Welcome to the website for the 2019 Kansas Recovery Conference! Be sure to keep checking back for the latest announcements and conference documents as they become available. You can also keep up to date by checking our Facebook and Twitter pages or you can also check out recovery videos from past Recovery Conferences on our YouTube channel (see links below).
The conference theme for 2019 is Breaking Stigma Barriers: Share the Vision. Stigma affects all of us, whether it is at school, in the workplace, at home or anywhere else we interact with others. We have a vision for a world free from stigma and we invite you to share that vision with us at this conference. It was once said “Mental Illness is nothing to be ashamed of, but stigma and bias shame us all.” Join us at the conference in our mission to break down the barriers that perpetuate stigma!
- 01/21/19: Workshop proposal forms are now available! Click on the link below to download a copy. Please note: Workshop proposal forms are due by (Monday) April 1st, 2019.
- 03/26/19: Conference registration forms are now available! Click on the link below to download a registration form. Note: Early bird registration ends on (Monday) May 6th, 2019.
- 03/27/19: The Kansas CAC has received funding from KDADS (KS Dept for Aging and Disability Services) that will allow us to provide a limited amount of scholarships. Click below to download a scholarship application. Scholarship applications are due by (Friday) April 19th, 2019.
- 03/29/19: The deadline to submit a workshop proposal has been extended to (Monday) April 15th, 2019!
- 04/02/19: The exhibitor brochure is now available! Click below to download a copy. The early bird registration deadline for exhibit tables is May 6th.
- 04/16/19: The awards packet is now available! Deadline to submit an awards nomination is May 1st, 2019.
We would like to thank the many people who help make this conference continue to be a possibility year after year. A big thank you to the Kansas CAC Board of Directors and Staff who put in so much time and effort into planning this conference and making it happen when the big day finally comes! Thank you to all of our workshop presenters for the knowledge they share with us. Thank you to our funders over the years, who help make this conference a possibility. Last, but not least, a heartfelt thank you to all of the people who come to our conferences year after year, and thank you to the people who will be coming for the first time. Your attendance is greatly appreciated and without you there would be no conference!
Thank you to the
Kansas Department of Aging and Disability Services
for providing funding for the 2019 Kansas Recovery Conference!
The official hotel for the 2019 Kansas Recovery Conference